Tirupati UPVC & SWR Pipes
Features and Specifications :
- Manufactured from high quality PVC compound.
- Excellent corrosion and chemical resistance to most acidic and alkaline solutions.
- Light weight.
- Easy to handle and transport.
- Excellent flow characteristics.
- Smooth inner wall minimizes frictional losses and scaling due to precipitation.
- Available as per IS-4985.
- Also manufactured on demand.
- Available in sizes from 20 mm to 200 mm as per standards.
- Commonly supplied in 6 m lengths with plain ends or socketed at one end for solvent cement weld (Any other pipe length can be supplied on request).
- Used for conveyance of water in drip/sprinkler irrigation systems, lift irrigation systems, surface irrigation systems, subsoil drainage system, potable water supply systems, rising main and distribution lines.