Tirupati Drip Inline / Online
Features and Specifications :
- World’s first five star rated dripline
- An extruded, seamless tube with drippers permanently fixed inside.
- Manufactured from special grade virgin plastic using state–of– the–art technology that guarantees the best results.
- Manufactured with most modern, state–of–the–art equipment. It’s computerised continuous online quality test ensures reliable quality and consistent performance.
- Marked with two parallel yellow stripes ‘Twin– Line ® . Symbol of quality. It also helps to ensure upright positioning of the dripper.
- Innovative cascade labyrinth is hydrodynamically designed tooth structure which helps to create double flow regime viz. central curving flow and turbulent cyclone in the dripper. This helps in continuous flushing of particles.
- Three dimensional filter inlet, unique filtration surface enable clog free operation even under high clog risk conditions.
- Precision laser drilled outlet holes.
- Excellent CVm, manufacturer’s coefficient of variation, ensures best field emission uniformity.Excellent CVm, manufacturer’s coefficient of variation, ensures best field emission uniformity.
- Online stringent quality checks at every stage.
- Best environmental stress crack resistant. Which ensures long trouble free life under stringent atmospheric conditions
- Easy to roll back & relay.
- Minimum 100 micron filtration recommended.
- Available in discharge rates of 0.75, 1.2, 1.6, 2.0 and 4.0 lph at 1 kg/cm² pressure as per metric standard. (0.20, 0.32, 0.42, 0.52 and 1.06 gph at 14.2 psi as per US standard.)
- Available in standard dripper spacing 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 75 and 90 cm. Other spacing and group spacings are available on demand.
- Available in 12, 16, 19, 20, 23 and 25 mm nominal diameter as per metric standard.
- Recommended for irrigation of closely spaced row crops like sugarcane, cotton, banana strawberry, vegetables, spices and floriculture, etc.
- Suitable for surface as well as sub surface installations.
- Recommended to use in greenhouses and nurseries.
- Used for widely spaced horticultural plants like mango, citrus, guava, apple etc. in group spacings.