|Product Name||Tirupati brand Screen Filter|
|Application||Secondary Filtration for Micro Irrigation Systems|
- Nominal Operating Pressure — 2 Kg / cm.
- Testing Pressure - 10 Kg / cm.
- Size ol Aperture Y 103 Microns.
- Closing Torque — 50Nm.
- Type of connections - Threaded.
- Maximum Allowable Pressure drop - 0.35 Kg / cm.
Tirupati Screen Filter is designed and manufactured to the most exacting standard of NS-EN ISO: 9001:2008 . State of the art welding and fabrication techniques are used in the fabrication process. They are epoxy coated to provide a long useful system life and is resistant to corrosion, Fertilizers and chemicals commonly used in irrigation.
Proper filtration and clean water are essential to the effcient operation of today's low volume irrigation systems. Trash, algae. sand, silt and other contaminants present in the irrigation water sources will lead to plugged laterals,clogged emitters, inoperative valves and an overall significant reduction in system efficiency, if there solids are not recovered from our irrigation water. Tirupati Filtration system technology can solve these troublesome problems in your system.
The range of irrigation product includes drip irrigation products, The company today carries one of the widest ranges of products and is a one-stop-shop for all kinds of irrigation product needs for its customers. The irrigation product range is divided into distinct categories with the majority of products being manufactured in-house, separate divisions.
Different systems can be combined and designed to suit and satisfy almost any kind of irrigation requirement of a customer, The systems provide optimized growing conditions, Reduced Pest/weed Problems and are wonderfully versatile to provide very high levels of productivity in all applications In addition and more importantly these systems provide very high water efficiency promoting conservation, also capable of large reduction in labor requirements and hence tremendous overall Economy.
Super Clean Y :
Features and Specification :
- Mild steel construction.
- Coated with more than 70 micron thick deep blue coloured epoxy powder from both inside and outside surface for protection against corrosion and weather effects.
- Equipped with smart-Clean, Unique filtering element to assure high performance and effective filtration.
- Available in standard mesh of 100 micron size.(other mesh size available on demand).
- Flow direction from outside of the element to inside (Out to In).
- Drain valve position on upper & lower sides of the body provides installation flexibility.
- Easy to open and clean.
- Three way valve assembly for easy monitoring of inlet & outlet pressure.
- Maximum operating for easy monitoring of inlet & outlet pressure.
- Maximum operating pressure 10kg/cm2 (142 psi).
- 'Y' shaped body keeps inlet & outlet in one line.
- Standard end connection are BSP flanged.please specify for other end connections.(ANSI flanged or Easy-FixTM).
- On demand super clean filter can also be supplied with automatic flushing option.
- Super Clean filter can also be supplied in stainless steel material.
- Can be supplied in multiple batteries option.
- Prevents irrigation system clogging from physical contaminants.