|Product Name||Tirupati brand Sand Filter|
|Application||Primary Filtration for Micro Irrigation Systems|
- Mild steel construction.
- Coated with more than 70 micron thick deep blue coloured epoxy powder from both inside and outside surface for protection against corrosion and weather effects.
- Hydrodynamically designed to create maximum centrifugal action to separate particles heavier than water.
- Efficiently removes fine sand and silt particles of size higher than 75 microns and specific gravity more than 2.65.
- Special protection plate are provided at the bottom of the cone to prevent wearing. • Large volume of dirt collection chamber increases flushing interval.
- Dirt can be easily flushed out through dirt collection chamber.
- Available in maximum operating pressure of 10 kg/cm2 ( 142 psi).
- Standard end connections are BSP flanged. Please specify for other end connections. (ANSI flanged or Easy-FixTM).
- Recommended to install before media/screen filters to remove particles heavier than water.
- Improves operational efficiency & life of media / screen filters.
- Can also be supplied in stainless steel as a special order.
- Can be supplied in higher flow capacities in multiple batteries option.
- Used in micro irrigation systems to remove sand and silt particles from irrigation water.
- High filtration efficiency due to uniform grade of filtration media (silica sand quartz gravel) and specially designed outlet candles.
- Three way valve assembly for easy monitoring of inlet & outlet pressure.
- Maximum pressure rating 10 kg/cm2 (142 psi).
- Standard end connections are BSP female threaded for single tank unit and BS 10 flange for multiple tank unit. Please specify for other types of end connections.
- Clean-Master can also be supplied with stainless steel body.
- Optional multi tank modules for higher filtration capacities available.
- For filtration of water in micro irrigation systems to prevent clogging due to physical and biological impurities.